Mamma Mia  

Posted by Amanda

Mamma Mia

Meryl Streep, Amanda Seyfried, Pierce Brosnan, etc.

We watched this movie last Saturday at the suggestion of a friend. I was looking forward to the movie, simply cuz of all the ABBA songs on it. However, from the very beginning, DH was laughing and making jokes and comments about the story and how silly it was. I just glared at him, of course, but ignored him. However, the more the movie went on, the more I had to agree with him. LOL When Meryl Streep started singing....oh my. Not good. She and Pierce Brosnan should NOT be singers. Sorry. I like Amanda Seyfried, but the rest left alot to be desired. And the storyline was so hokey, it was laughable.

Sorry, Ruth! I just couldn't like this one! Perhaps I've been around my boys too long and they have corrupted me! ROFL!

This entry was posted on 9:26 PM and is filed under . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments